Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Can We Go Home Now? (10th February 2017)

It's Friday, Friday! Hopefully we go home today. I'm writing this as we wait for the final okay from the doctor. Elliot's had his cannula out, dressing over belly button changed, done some good nappies and now just waiting to see if he keeps this bottle down. The thought of being home tonight with Nick makes me so happy. Elliot has been so happy today, apart from projectile vomiting all over the both of us this morning. Can't wait to get him home for everyone else to see his smiles again. I caught a glimpse of his new belly button earlier as they changed the dressing, it's not pretty, obviously, but it's still healing and already looks a lot better than what he had before the operation. Fingers crossed for the all clear from the doctor.

We can go home!! I'm so happy this is the last I have to see of this hospital room. I can take my lovely boy home and get back to normal again, I can't wait!

Although I'm glad it's finally all sorted and done with, I really don't like having to stay in hospital. The staff are helpful and friendly but the beeping machines, crying babies and upset children of course are a downer. Being home and having snuggles with my boy is the best, but will be even better when Nicks off work and we can have family time together. So much love for my two.

That's enough of my rambles for a while, if you've read them all then well done.Thanks for reading lovelies :) x

Few days after the op, bath time!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar