Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Number One

I've seen more than 100 movies that were released in 2007 so far, so my list of favorite films of the year will be very exciting. Look for it in January.

But today I must give you a sneak preview of that coveted list because my number one favorite movie of 2007 comes out on DVD today, and, if you haven't seen it yet, you must put down your ThighMaster and run to the video store right now.

If you've been reading this blog a while, you know how I initially popped a major boner over Once and then did so again and again.

I have often wondered, however, if you have to be a certain age to appreciate the film as much as I did. So I'd be interested to hear what the young-'uns think. What say you, young-'uns?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar