Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh hi there...

Hello my lovelies,
How are you all? Hope you all had a good summer!

Back to uni for my third and final year, and everyone knows what that means, wasting time and procrastinating again by watching tv and films. But hey, I'm a media student so its allowed, right?

Some of you may have seen an old post I made about a BBC drama called Our Girl, and may possibly remember that I loved it. Well of course it made me very happy to find out that they've brought it back as a series and I have already watched the first episode and am already loving it. Looking forward to seeing what Lacey Turner brings to this role as an army medic.

As I spend a lot of time (probably too much time if I'm honest) watching tv, I'm also quite happy that programmes like The Vampire Diaries and Greys Anatomy are back soon. Does that make me a sad person? Probably, but I enjoy them so surely that's all that matters.

You've all probably got programmes that you love to watch too, even just as a guilty pleasure that you won't admit to liking to anyone, so at least one of you must still love High School Musical, come on admit it?

For now that is and all but look forward to some exciting news in my next post that I can't wait to share with you all, you won't have long to wait don't worry.

Until next time, thanks for reading :) xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar