Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Garnier Ambre Solaire BB Cream, a tinted spf face cream to combine beauty and protection



It's one of my personal dilemmas: how can I look good while tanning in the presence of my boyfriend, friends and family, when I can't even wear a make up, no powder, no blush, no concealer, while tanning? Although I don't have many zits I do find it important that my make up looks perfect and it's just not possible without foundation. I have tried creating a complete look without foundation and for some reason it looks much less good. You may think why is it important to wear foundation when you have a tan but you have to realise that it takes ages to get a nice tan when you are from a country with over 250 days of rain a year.

Now I think I may have found a solution to the problem. I don't have to worry about the impurities and imperfections on my skin anymore, and the big step from perfect porcelain skin to bare tanned skin, because Garnier Ambre Solaire has come out with a BB sunscreen!

As you can see it contains SPF, like it should. It evens out, hydrates, highlights and protects! It also says that it blends with skin tone. Garnier's classic BB cream was a little disappointing, it was slightly oily and heavy. Their Miracle BB cream was great though, I'm hoping it's going to be a bit more like that last one.

Now, maybe you could just mix normal face sunscreen with BB cream, I don't know, but I'm too lazy to try when they are selling this baby at the store :D

The say powder and foundation don't protect against UV rays, so maybe I can even powder a little and still get a nice tan? Nah ok I'll forget about make up :p

I'm very curious to try this.

Anyone else?

It will be at the store for around 10 euros.

xxx

Helene

Update: I went to have a look at the actual product today at the store. I realised I wasn't sure whether I would still get a tan while wearing it. It would be a shame if I didn't, because that would mean that it is just a regular BB cream with a high UV protection. Since most BB creams already have some UV protection, maybe it doesn't matter much whether you use your regular BB cream or this one then... I will have to look into this!
Update 2: someone told me you can still get a tan while using this product. Would be logical since it's "tanning" protection. I'm just hoping it's true because I just bought it and I will make a review as soon as possible :)
xxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar