Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Secret Santa Reveal & H&M Gingham / Flannel Shirt

This 12 months I participated in a mystery Santa change prepared by means of Jessy (thanks for putting it up!). I drew the candy Elaine from Toronto splendor evaluations and immediately knew to get her Ann Taylor stuff (which she loves, however is not to be had in Canada). I first got a leopard pinnacle, then remembered Elaine doesn't wear animal print. Oops! subsequent, I exchanged that for a sweater, then remembered she became allergic to wool. silly, forgetful me. i'm hoping my final alternate changed into a winner : ) Head on over to Elaine's publish to look what she obtained!
My own secret Santa became out to be a considerate reader (and now a brand new blogger) - Ying. I had stud earrings and make-up in iciness sun shades on my wishlist, and Santa did an extraordinary task choosing out presents (and wrapping them so fantastically). thank you so much, Ying!
Shirt: H&M "L.o.g.g." sz 2 - $19.95, comes in green, pink, and blue, item # 029601
Shoes are no-brand leather boots scored from eBay.

On a separate word, right here are a few photos of an cheap gingham opportunity from H&M. i might've in no way tried in this blouse if Kelly failed to factor it out, as it's part of the "l.o.g.g." casual fundamentals department which I usually pass right on by way of. keep reading for my evaluation...

cloth: this is type of a go among a gingham and a flannel shirt, leaning greater in the direction of the latter. The print is check but the 100% cotton material is heat, smooth, and feels absolutely like flannel. An interesting function (and surprising for a $20 garment) is that the entire blouse is double-layered (see bottom left %). The outer is test and the internal is a striped fabric. at the beginning I idea it become just double-sided fabric, but no - you could truely pull aside the 2 layers.
Pattern: Blue has larger checks than the green or pink.

Fit: Sz 2 is a slim (however no longer too geared up) on me and a touch lengthy each in overall duration and in sleeve length. It measures 14" throughout the shoulder, sixteen" throughout the armpit, 15" throughout the waist, 24.5" sleeve duration, and 25.five" total period.
Verdict: I delivered the green one domestic with me, however after trying it on with some objects, I just don't love it as much as my other (albeit lots more childish and ill-fitting) gap boys shirt. That blouse is manufactured from a stiffer gingham cloth that allows for a crisp, clean, preppy look which i like. This one is extra pliable and cozy, and is ideal for casualwear if that's what you're searching out. i ended up returning this one.

PS - H&M is currently giving out $5 gift cards (useable January 5-15th, 2012) with purchases!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar