Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stila convertible color in lillium is a new cream blush favorite



Stila convertable color is the last thing I picked up in London. They are a lip to cheek cream product similar to the Bobbi Brown pot rouge, but more creamy. I was really excited to see the blushes, especially when I realized that they were sold for only 16 pounds. In Canada, with the taxes they retail for almost $38 at Sephora. Every blush comes in a small compact with a mirror. The color of the compact matches the color of the blush, which is pretty neat if you have more than one blush. Each compact contains 4,5 g of product.


The color lillium is one of the most unique of the bunch. It's a warm beige pink with a hint of peach. I picked it up, because I didn't have any warm blushes it my collection. It's one of those color that's impossible to overdo.

They staying power of this is great. What I like to do is powder my face everywhere except where I put the blush to keep my face dewy and try to fake some cheekbones. I'm also wearing illamasqua hollow as a contour on the pictures below. The blush is really easy to blend and to apply. I like to apply it with a small synthetic brush, but it works also really well with the fingers.


I know I've been reviewing quite a few face products lately, but I think summer is all about dewy and fresh skin. As you can see I also warmed up my lip and eyeshadow color and played a bit out of my comfort zone. I must say that I love it.


If you are into traditional creamy blushes I think the Stila are a good option at a relative good price. They also have a lot of unique shades, some very brights and others with brown and beige undertones.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar