Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fragrance Review: Anna Sui Secret Wish Eau de Toilette

Today I will be reviewing Anna Sui Secret Wish Eau de Toilette 





Availability: This appears to be discontinued however certain e-tailers such as Ebay, Amazon, Jet, and Walmart carry this at varying prices, so it might be worth a look if this is something you really love(d). 
Would I buy this?:No
Notes: For my perfume buying tips, click here
To quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Melon, Peach, Lemon
Mid Notes: Pineapple, Black Currant
Dry Notes: Amber, Musk, Oakmoss, Cedar

    Smelling it straight out of the bottle... this smells mostly like cedar with a slight floral note which I think might be the currant. 
     Freshly applied...I'm getting a strong alcohol scent again with the hint of floral. As the scent dries down I'm picking up on a sweet lemon scent with a fruity, berry-like (currant?) background. 
     In terms of wear, I've had this for 10 hours now and I can't smell it.
     Given the scent notes I'd think I'd like this better than I do in reality. I don't really smell the pineapple or the majority of the fruit notes here, which I would've liked. If I'm being honest it smells really woodsy with a hint of fruit and it's not the type of fragrance I would go for given the way it smells to me versus how I'd imagine it smelling.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar