Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Nuxe Rêve de Miel Body Scrub



I have been very into Nuxe lately. I have been using their cleanser, daycreams, body lotions, masks, perfumes and body oils with lots of enjoyment.

Now I want to review their delicious looking body scrub.

So this is one of those rare beauty products that actually smells divine and doesn't just promise it. Nuxe has many divine smelling products like their Prodigieux oil and in that same line, their absolute, which contains vanilla, tiare and tonka bean (hello, heaven).

This scrub on the other hand contains honey. And as I lather the scrumptious looking golden brown scrub on my skin, the water that gets mixed with the scrub turns milky white. It looks, feels and smells like heaven and is so moisturising.

The only thing I missed was an actual thorough scrub. I feel like, just like with my DIY scrubs, that the honey makes everything a little too gummy and slippery for it to decently scrub.

All in all a lovely product in a pretty packaging, soothing to look at, to smell, to use. A nice element to put near the bath tub as well. I am going to move soon and my goal is to just a few bathroom products on display, but they are super luxurious with an exotic touch. I will do a post about which product I mean.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar