Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon: Whimsical

 
I remember thinking finding this nail polish in Hong Kong was a major score only to find out it had been released in Australia at around the same time! I'll just tell myself I may have paid a little less in HK so that's some consolation I suppose.
 
Whimsical has been widely swatched but why should that stop me getting in on the act?  This milky mint green polish looked so pretty in the bottle with lots of blue and rose gold hex glitter swirling around.  I'd been spoilt by the other milky glitters (only two) I'd worn so I was expecting reasonable opacity from this but I had to apply four coats over my bare nails.  For those who want a quicker fix - me included - I suggest applying a mint green polish as a base, then only one or two coats of Whimsical should be needed for probably a better, more even effect. 

To be honest I was underwhelmed by this one. I don't feel it. There, I said it.
 
Natural daylight indoors


 
Sun
 
What do you think?
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar