Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

VERSUS

It's all about the tussles right now. And I'm not talking Supes versus Lex --I'll get to that soon enough. I'm talking actor vs. actor and actress vs. actress. Not real tussles mind you but blog showdowns.

You'll have to wait until tomorrow night to see who wins the very very tight race between Jude Law and Gael Garcia Bernal to wear the crown in the Top 100 Actors of the Aughts list. And, if I believed in ties, that's what this would be. But I don't. *sigh*

Have you voted in the reader poll for best of the decade? If you haven't go now: Gyllenhaal --my #12 this decade-- is slaughtering his competition. Even more than Kidman did in the ladies polling. His nearest rivals at this point are Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, and Gael Garcia Bernal.

FINALLY if you still need more actorly battles you really must read Joe Reid's ingenious and highly amusing Mad Actresses Beyond Thunderdome feature. It's only the first round of his unique take on this listmania.

I can't wait for the rest.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar