Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

African Black Soap + Mascaras and a Blush

Here is my recent mini haul for the week. I'm sort of in a mascara phase right now, after hoarding blushes last year and I have purchased 2 tubes of mascaras - 1 Maybelline Lash Stylist in Soft Black and the other one is Rimmel Extra Super Lash in Black Black. Both have good reviews at MUA but I'll just see for myself if good reviews are worth adding for both. The other one is another small blush compact from Rimmel. I really liked Rimmel Apricot and the only other shade available on eBay is Sienna so I bought one. I also bought one gluta and obagi-infused soap which I have tried before and works really well and I forgot to include it when I took the photo below. And the weird looking thing is the African Black Soap.



I've read a lot of good reviews on the African Black Soap so I decided to check out my go-to shopping website - eBay. :P I saw a few listings for the African Black Soap and I purchased one that only has 50g for trial. Hopefully, if it works well for me, I will purchase more of it and be my HG facial soap/cleanser. So far so good.


See how it looks like? It sort of reminds me of a weird-looking chocolate chip cookie and it is soft. I only need to pinch just a tiny portion of it which is enough for my entire neck and face. It lathers easily too. I am really excited to see the results of this soap and see if this will indeed deliver as my skin's acting up again. I will make a comprehensive review on this soap in a few weeks' time.

Oh, there will be one more mascara added to my mascara purchases. Ooops, make that 2 as I just purchased one from a fellow girltalker. I am itching to try the Imju Fiberwig Mascara but it can probably wait. I have opened 2 mascaras so once I receive my Maybelline Colossal, I may need to have my mom hide it where I can't find it in 3 months. I need to ditch my Maybelline Hypercurl mascara by the end of the month. :( Then I have to throw away the 2 other tubes by mid-April which means that that's the only time I can open my Colossal and the best part is I can finally purchase a fiberwig mascara. Have I mentioned that I am in a mascara phase right now? :P

Anyway, I am excited for the loots I am to receive by next week. See yah! :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar