Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

December 2020 Arrivals

 Ok folksickles! Given that cyber weekend is the biggest time for me to shop other than my birthday, I tend to go a bit nuts. Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.

1. Sheet Masks Galore: I purchased these intending them to be gifts for others but I needed to spend extra to get free shipping so I figured I'd get a set for myself as well
innisfree Green Holidays Jeju Root Energy Mask Set - this set features:
Carrot
Beet 
Potato
Burdock
Kohlrabi
Lotus Root
Ginger 
Yam
innisfree also sent me the following goodies as free gifts:
Hydrating Serum with Green Tea Seed
Youth-enriched Cream with Orchid (and a smaller sample)
Pore Clearing Clay Mask 2X with Super Volcanic Clusters x2 (and a smaller sample)
Brightening & pore-caring Sleeping Mask
Pore Clearing Facial Foam with Volcanic Clusters
Pore Clearing Toner 2X with Volcanic Clusters

2.  Colourpop Haul: Oh boy did we venture back into the danger zone with this one
Stone Cold Fox Palette
That's Taupe Palette
Making Mauves Palette
Coast to Coast Coral Palette
Blush Crush Palette
At Forest Crush Palette
The Child Palette
Furriends Forever Duo
My wife also gave me the Mulan Palette for Christmas

3. Violet Voss mini Haul: These two palettes were on BOGO and you guys know I love Violet Voss so I just had to!
Flamingo Eye Shadow Palette
Sea You Late Palette

4. NARS Extreme Effects Palette: When this palette went on sale and I saw the colors in it, I feel like my best friend spoke to my soul (even though I didn't consult with him) and said to get it. It's so beautiful and the colors are so buttery smooth that I just couldn't resist.

5. Random palettes my wife gave me for Christmas: I mean what can I say, I feel very loved
Milani Gilded Jade
Milani Gilded Violet
Profusion Emeralds
Wet N Wild Pride Metallic Palette


Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the innisfree samples and Christmas gifts mentioned above.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar