Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Disney Packing.. ♥

So.. I'm going to be living in Orlando, FL from next Sunday. I am staying for 3 months, and as you can see from this chart, it will be around 30°C in the shade.

So packing has now commenced, and as I have bought so much (see my previous shopping posts) it is proving to be a difficult task. However, here it is so far! Basically I'm doing to do a little log for myself so I know how much and what I've packed, so then I can see how much space I will have and what else I need to buy. Its probably not that interesting for you all to see, but I wanted to keep a log of it and thought the other Disney girls might like to see my plans :D

So first things first, shoes. I am taking 5 pairs of flat sandals.
 
 

 and 4 pairs of flip flops..

 And then I have 21 tops..

 9 shorts (one pair not shown)


 5 skirts (one not shown)

 On our first few days after arriving we will be doing some training and something called 'traditions'. So for 2 or 3 days we have to have some formal professional wear, so heres my 3 outfits. I havent found any footwear yet though! 
Pussybow blouse & pencil skirt, and two different tea dresses.
 

 

 

 14 dresses..
 
 
 

 3 playsuits (one not shown)..


2 maxi dresses

2 waistcoats

6 swimsuits (one not shown)
 

4 bikinis
 
 

3 pairs of PJs
 

Other bits and bobs.. a pillow and duvet, 3 bottles of suncream (and a mini) and a travel guide. 

Bath towel, hand towel, and beach towel (cute!)

Cath Kidston Travel Case, 2 cosmetic bags, passport holder, luggage tag and ticket holder.
 

Inside the case (hair and beauty minis) + Soap and Glory!

Sunglasses - Blue and Tortoiseshell

My boring long distance glasses - boo! Disney say they have to be 'neutral' so I had to buy new plain ones as I only had pink and red ones, ha!

Handbags & purses.. beach bag, satchel, 2 shoulder bags, mini coin purse and main purse. 

My 6 chosen nail polishes

Phew! I will continue to update as I go along!

 Update (10/06/11):
My bed linen: Single sheet, duvet cover and 2 pillow cases

3 US adapters

A water resistant bag (to put my camera in to take pool party photos!)

Undies wash bag - so pretty :)

Update (15/06/11):
I bought this vacuum pack storage pack to put all my clothes in. I bought it off eBay for £2.50 but you can get identical ones in Poundland apparently. I didn't think my hoover would be strong enough for this to work, but it doesn't take much 'suction' so it worked very successfully. It is also ocean scented which makes everything smell lovely and fresh!

Here are the results of the vacuum bag. 
Before:

After:

This is my luggage bag that I will be taking. Its an Extra Large 33 Inch Wheeled Holdall Bag. It is lightweight (2kg) but still has wheels to pull it along. It has a massive 126 litre capacity, and I have managed to use almost all of it! 



Here is the bag I'm planning to use as hand luggage. Its quite big as it has to fit my laptop in, and any main luggage over spill!

Here are the items I'm planning on putting in my hand luggage.
Underwear, plug adapters, face wipes, guide book, sunglasses, make up bag, and a clear resealable bag to put my liquids (nail polish, make up, Soap & Glory etc.) in.

I'm also taking my laptop and squishy cushion :) hehe.

Virgin Atlantic say that aswell as your hand luggage, you can also take a handbag that would be part of your regular dress. So in addition I will also take my new H&M handbag which is quite spacious. 

In this bag I will have my regular items: phone, purse, pen, camera etc. Also my Disney pack and a magazine.


Update (16/06/11):

I forgot to post pics of my Disney Hoody :D I think I will be wearing this to the airport 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar