Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Lancôme Tonique Douceur Skin Toner


About Lancôme Tonique Douceur Toner

Soothing and cooling, this alcohol-free, pH balanced freshener gently tones and refines skin without drying or depleting natural oils. Formulated with skin-softening distilled flower-water, this ultra-refreshing formula gives skin a cool, hydrated feeling.

Leaves skin perfectly clean, soft and supple. Skin feels smooth, completely comfortable and refreshed.

Price: $25 for 200 ml (Around INR 1175/-)

Ingredients:

Aqua/WAter, glycerin, Rosa Centifolia/Rosa Centifolia Flower water, Sodium Citrate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Linalool. Geraniol. Sambucus Nigra/ Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl ionone, MethylParaben, Chlorphenesin, PropylParaben, Cl 14700/RED 4, Cl 42090/ Blue 1

My experience with this Lancôme Tonique Douceur Toner:

My love for toners began when I started using Liz Earle's Instant boost skin tonic a couple of months ago, which I reviewed HERE. In an attempt to explore more, I got this Lancôme Tonique Douceur Toner a few weeks back and have been using it daily for my night time CTM routine.

This toner comes in a beautiful blue colored bottle with a flip open cap. The opening hole of the toner is decently designed to let only one drop come off at a given time, so you don't end up taking off the excess on the cotton swab. The toner is a blue colored liquid, with nice "toner" kind of smell (I don't know what else to call it, as that is the smell I've felt from all the toners I've tried so far!). It is quite mild and never ever stung my skin or caused any kind of irritation. I love the way it simply works without leaving any kind of residue on my face.

Below are some of the likes and dislikes that I've felt about this toner:

Likes:

1) Love the packaging - easy and convenient,

2) The toner is quite mild which I like. This could work well for people with sensitive skins too.

3) I've experienced a good level of difference on my skin pores since the time I've started using it. The pores around my nose have definitely shrunk a lot and the skin looks more even toned.

4) My skin feels quite smooth and refreshed every time I use it. I’ve never felt any kind of dryness or itchiness on my skin.

5) It has a very mild fragrance with a floral touch to it.
6) I like the fact that it does not leave any residue on my skin.

Dislikes:

1) Company tests on animals.
2) Price might be a concern for few of you.
3) Contains Parabens

Overall verdict:

It is a decent toner and when used with Lancôme’s cream cleanser, face creams and serums the overall result is definitely much better skin over the period of usage.

Rating: 3.5/5

Below are some more pics:



Which is your favorite skin toner so far?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar