Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails collection





Sally Hansen has released their new collection, Hard as Nails nail polish. Since I am a fan of Sally Hansen's nail polish, I cannot talk bad about the quality of the polish as I have previously covered that in many reviews. However, this collection seamed to be tender on my nails and made them stronger and chip free for some reason. So, speaking of the new collection. I got two shades: 170 Hot Tamale- which is a bright orange/tangerine-ish shade and 175 Pucker Up  - which is strawberry red shade.

Both shades are fun and suits spring like its best to keep you looking trendy and cheerful.









Don't forget to subscribe ;)Like what you read? Follow us on twitterLookbook and Instagram, and like us on facebook for more on this topic!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar