Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's In My Bag?

I love reading this type of post and having a good nose into what is in other girl's bags, so I thought I would do this post myself!

The bag...
From Accessorize approx. £16
This is the bag I mainly use because it's a big bag and I love coral and has been featured in both of my OOTDs (cinema & coffee). If this bag doesn't go with my outfit I usually go for my Cath Kidston bag which is blue and has a floral print. Neither of these bags are still online as the Accessorize one was in the sale a while ago and the Cath Kidston one is a past season pattern.

So what's in my bag..


Topshop tan leather purse (love the clasp on this purse!)
iPod 4G 8GB (case from eBay)
My phone - HTC Wildfire S (phone case from eBay)
Philips earphones LINK
Notepad from The Works (featured in THIS haul)
Radox Clean & Moisturise hand sanitiser in chamomile & jojoba oil
Kleenex tissues (I have a cold at the moment :(!)
Soap and Glory Hand Food cream LINK
balance Me. rose otto intensive lip salve LINK (featured in THIS Glamour magazine post & if you use the discount code GLAM05 you get £5 off your order!)
Some pennies!
My mirror from Superdrug years ago
My keys with charms from Cath Kidston, Accessorize, Clintons and Primark
A biro
A hair grip my friend made for me
Optima 4GB USB
And a little Kinder Egg hippo toy haha!

Hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to see if any of you guys have made a 'What's In My Bag' post!

Amie

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar