Recently I was given a number of S-Mars kits by a friend. I have slowly been assembling them, but they are all quite awful kits with a great deal of flash and instructions that are quite lacking in any meaningful detail.
 |
| Not as advertised. |
All of these factors are trumped by the fact that the description on the box doesn't actually contain the kit you get. M-60 with reactive armour? - nope, just a plain ol' M-60. Abrams with Mine Plow? - Nope, just an Abrams.
 |
| Post scraping phase. |
I've taken a few shots of the assembled kit before painting to show the amount of green stuff needed to fill the gaps in the kit.
 |
| And more Green Stuff. |
The amount of trouble I have had with making this and the other S-Mars kits means that I will be avoiding them like the plague .
 |
| And yet more..... |
While I accept that some kits require more work than others, it galls me that the box doesn't contain the advertised kit. Still I hope to be able to turn them into useful items on the wargaming table.
0 Yorumlar