Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LINKS: Chubby Panda, Cakegrrl, Harold McGee, Yahoo! Food

Gah! I have been sooo busy the last couple days. Damn that work. It always gets in the way of blogging. Anyway, I thought I would take an opportunity to pimp out some links I have gathered recently.


First is Chubbypanda - The Epicurious Wanderer. Chubby is an OC foodblogger who recently wandered onto my radar and I have been enjoying his posts about OC restaurants, Chinese cooking and Chowhound board nazis.


Next up is Cakegrrl, a Sacramento foodblogger I discovered through Garrett. Ms. Cakegrrl posts about her life, recipes and Sacramento stuff.

And then there is my food boyfriend, Harold McGee, author of "On Food and Cooking," a comprehensive book on food and food science that explains pretty much everything about everything we eat. And he has a blog! On his blog he basically takes science-y journal articles and explain them in language that stupid-asses like me can understand. I love you, Harold McGee!

Finally, Yahoo! Food has launched. It's a little overwhelming and shiny for me, and I'm not quite sure what it's all about yet ... is it just recipes? Is there more? I don't think I have room for another of these sites in my repertoire. I generally go to Epicurious for this sort of thing, and then chow.com gets any overflow. But hey, I guess you can never have too many recipe sources, right?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar