Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD/FOTN featuring Ardell Lashes * and OOTD for the weekend!


I took advantage of the warm weather on Saturday to go out to high tea with my man (review to follow) and I opted for a pair of bright pink lips to go with a dewy finish. For eyeshadows, I went with the Nudes palette by Chi Chi and a hint of green on the outside with an eyeshadow sample by Sephora.


I then took the look to the evening for a friend's 30th by changing my lip colour, and going from brown and bright green to blue and olive. I also used Ardell's Glamourous lashes in 139 to enhance my lashes - it's amazing how much of a boost you can get with some falsies!

Pictured above are the products that I used for my FOTN.



As you can see, the Ardell lashes were incredibly lush and curved outwards, widening my eyes. I also curled my hair for the evening, creating a softer, more girlier look than what I had for the afternoon.


I wore a little hi-lo hem dress that I got in New York last year, with my Tahari ballet flats, Sportsgirl belt and Mimco pearls, as well as my beloved Coach bag from Mr Prince.


For the evening, I swapped out the shoes for a pair of heeled ankle boots from Zu and a House of Harlow-esque necklace (not pictured).

What did you wear this weekend? Did you take advantage of the excellent weather?

*These lashes were kindly provided for my consideration.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar