Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mac Love Week: FOTD #2 (Surf Baby Part Deux)

I'm back today with another (mostly) Mac look! Today I used My Paradise cheek powder and Hibiscus lipstick with some of the warmer shades of eyeshadows that I have from them. My Paradise is absolutely lovely and I think even without the overspray, it will still be. Hibiscus is a cremesheen so it applies a little patchy but the color is just gorgeous.

FACE:
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in 120
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac Cheek Powder in My Paradise

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pure Gold
- Mac eyeshadow in Goin' Bananas (lid, inner corner)
- Mac eyeshadow in Woodwinked (center lid, outer lid)
- Mac eyeshadow in Amber Lights (crease)
- Mac eyeshadow in Glamour Check! (outer 'v')
- Revlon eyeshadow in Vintage Lace (highlight)
- Mac pearlglide liner in Lord It Up (upper lashline and lower waterline)
- Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender mascara (black)

LIPS:
- Mac lipstick in Hibiscus





















Again with my outfit today! I figure it might be good to show what I wear with these looks, as I do tend to plan my clothes around my makeup... uh, is that weird?

Necklace (bird): Republic
Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Off of some random dress, not sure what
Tights: They're tan and fishnet, you can't see them... Forever21
Flats: Primark

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar